May his soul rest in peace..
I know words wont help.. its all gone now.. he was no-one to me, but even I can feel the sorrow of his loss.. the sorrow of his family, his friends.. Tears fell uncontrollably when I read his orkut profile. Someone had scrapped “hey, are you alive?”.. No dear, he is really not! Difficult to accept? Just like me.. I wonder how his family will see him in that state, his mom who is still unaware that her son is no more, his lil sister who is unaware that her brothers body is being carried across all borders of the world, to reach her. His dad, who must be hiding his tears so that mom wont die of shock.. He must have been a great guy, he was my brothers friend, his ‘veeran’... “A funny little guy with great dreams and living life by the moments.” thats what he wrote about himself in orkut.. All his dreams are no more, his family’s hopes are no more, he is no more.. Why does God do this.. Why did your heart stop dear, when so many people like us where inside it.. Why did you leave your family to a shock of a heart attack?? You talked to them a few hours before you left them? Was it because your heart wanted to hear your moms voice for a last time.. If only she had known that..
Why am I crying like this? If you could make someone who has even seldom talked to you cry, u have any idea how your dear ones are living now?? Please come back dear.. please.. I heard about this on April 1st, I still believe someone fooled me.. Please come back hale and healthy, I want to see you on the tracks again.. your family needs you.. everyone wants you..
P.S : I wrote this just to control my tears by pouring them out here.. Whoever reads this, please pray for his soul.. Its so painful..we might recover later on, but the three others in his family never will.. Please pray for them too..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
was just listening to "tears in heaven " by clapton... sadness embodied in this post... may his folks have the heart to take it in their stride and accept the reality that he is no more..
ReplyDeletehe doesnt have to worry about death anymore...
God bless his soul
www.chronicwriter.com
Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!
ReplyDeleteYou reached for the secret too soon...
Shine on you crazy diamond.
will pray for sure...
ReplyDeletethe loss you feel for someone so remote reminds me of a friend i had. he was a beggar. an old muslim chap who used to play a hand made violin in mumbai locals. and what a violinist he was! belting out old mohammed rafi tunes to the delight of many of us commuters. that was the time when the mumbai riots took place. after the riots i never saw that person again...but his memory is alive in my mind till date. my dear old friend, so greatly gifted but destined to remain poor, unhappy, vulnerable while ordained to enthrall and delight his vast transient audience. makes me feel ashamed of my little troubles. did i lose him to the cruel passtimes of mankind?...i still wonder...
ReplyDelete